- Detailed designs of the structured cabling to support your network.
- Installation of structured copper cabling including UTP, S/FTP and F/UTP cable in category 3, 5e, 6 6A, 7 and even Cat 7 TERA.
- We are able to audit existing installations and remediate messy or incorrect cabling and patching techniques.
- Supply and installation of active network equipment, including acting as “hands-and-feet” on site while liaising with network engineers. Our inter-state contractors are particularly useful for this when a presence on site is necessary immediately.
- Provision of external underground conduits, cable pits and cables to connect new or existing buildings.
- Detailed design of the structured cabling to support your network. We have been involved in numerous government installations where multiple fibre networks were required to each work desk.
- Installation of structured fibre optic cabling. Our technicians are all trained in fibre optic terminations including hand-polishing, fusion splicing and MTP Trunk cabling. We are able to supply you with any type of fibre, including Singlemode OS1/OS2, Multimode OM1/OM3/OM4 and underground loose-tube cable.
- We are able to custom design specific fibre trunk cabling to suit your active network requirements and the specific patching requirements.
- We use calibrated Fluke testers to ensure that your network is not only meeting but exceeding the latest Australian and International standards.
- All of our test results are available in both PDF and Fluke Raw format (flw) for your review.
We are also able to provide Electricians for any UPS installations or commercial fit-outs.
- We are able to provide network design input at the early stages of your project.
- Project management.
- Technical schematics and drawings for all of your communications networks, including detailed rack layouts.
- MATV design and installation.
- We have a business relationship with Server Racks Australia (SRA) and are able to provide design and implementation of Data Centre Rack Installations including Hot/Cold air containment systems.
Multisystem Communications has maintained working relationships with many government departments, some of which require suitably cleared technicians. As such, we are able to offer our services in the most sensitive Government and Corporate IT environments where security is of the highest priority.
All of our staff are ACMA accredited and have undergone the Certification III in Telecommunications. This certification includes the specific endorsements of Structured Copper Cabling, Coaxial Cabling and Optical Fibre cabling so you can be assured that our staff have the skills to meet your requirements. We are constantly enrolling our technicians in vendor specific training courses so they can keep up to date with the latest products and termination techniques.
VENDOR ENDORSEMENTS AND CERTIFIED SYSTEM GUARANTEES (CSG)
Multisystem Communications has been operating for over 20 years and has maintained close working relationships with the top cable vendors in that time, these include:
- TE Connectivity (AMP/KRONE)
These vendor endorsements allow us to offer you CSG warranties on our installations of up to 25 years. This gives you peace of mind that your network will be of the highest quality possible.